Hello Beautiful People,
Today’s blog post is very special to me! Why? Because since being a part of this community not only did I have the opportunity to share with you what I love but I also had the chance meet sweet and amazing bloggers. One of those amazing bloggers nominated me for the ‘Mystery Blogger Award’ so I want to say a big thank you to femmerewritten for nominating me! Make sure you check her blog out and show some love…
OkotoEnigma created the ‘Mystery Award Blogger’. The purpose of the ‘Mystery Award Blogger’ as Okoto states is,
“… An award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.”
– Okoto Enigma
The rules for this award are as follows:
- Put the award logo or image on your blog
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog in your post.
- Name the creator of the award and link their blog.
- List the rules.
- Answer your nominator’s questions.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Ask your nominees 5 original questions of your choice.
- Share links to your best blog posts.
- Notify each of your nominees by commenting on their blog.
My nominator, femmerewritten, asks:
-What made you start your blog, and what makes you stay?
Inspiration and courage. Two simple words. Yet they have such importance to me. I was inspired by all the bloggers and vloggers that I saw on Youtube and Instagram. I clicked on so many links, read so many blog posts and said to myself, ” One day, I want to do this, to be able to write about what I love and share this with people who also love it…” That one day never came… I use to put it behind, not feel confident in my abilities and felt that I wouldn’t be creative enough. Then I came across, Les Brown, an American author and motivational speaker, he says,
“Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.”
These words gave me the courage to take action, face my fears and that is how I created, ‘TheWhiteRose’. As for what makes me stay, the answer is YOU. My followers are the reason why I want to write. You don’t see the big cheesy smile I have when you, follow, comment or like. It means so much to me… And it gives me the courage and strive to create content that you all like and find useful. The more I write, the more I enjoy…
-If you had to write about one thing for the rest of your life what would it be?
Hmmm… I love writing about various things but if I had to pick one it would have to be, makeup. I love makeup and there are so many products out there, that I could, experiment and write about…
-Where do you draw your inspiration from?
Everything… Literally…I mean it! We are surrounded by technology so much that it is hard to miss all those motivating, inspiring and creative, posts about travelling, lifestyle, makeup, fashion and so much more. For example, my post about ‘What’s In My Bag?’ was inspired by Youtubers that made videos about their; uni bags, gym bags, travel bags and it made me want to write about mine. Inspiration for me is everything and everywhere…
–Where is your favourite place to write?
I enjoy writing in my conservatory during days where its cold or rainy and outside in my garden during the warmer weather. I’m in the conservatory right now because it is now 23:11 pm in England and I don’t enjoy being out in the dark. I also really like the sounds of birds chirping it helps me focus… I love writing in Cafe’s too, the atmosphere is upbeat and productive.
-If you could be anywhere in the world, doing anything, with anyone, where would you be, what would you be doing, and who would you be doing it with?
Easy. In Santa Monica. At the Pacific Park, walking by the beach, swimming, sunbathing and getting on the Ferris Wheel with my two close friends…
Three things about myself:
- I love writing…Obviously but not just for my blog, I write my own books and soon they’ll be on Wattpad for you lovelies who are interested to read…
- I love puppies and dogs… I adore them so much. I always wanted one but my mum is scared of them. I’m not joking, she left three year old me and while she was running for her life I was walking to my death. Literally. I was walking on the road and the dog’s owner chased after me, grabbed me then chased after his dog who was chasing after my mum. I know hectic. How do I know this? Well the dog’s owner was also the previous home owners. The story was mentioned loads…
- My star sign is Pisces and boyyy am I emotional… I remember crying when Moana’s grandmother passed away… *Starts singing- How Far I’ll Go*
I have listed 10 bloggers that I feel have amazing content. Who are inspiring, motivating and who deserve recognition… Congratulations guys!
My five questions for the nominees:
- What do you love about blogging?
- What is your favourite quote?
- What makes you happy?
- Which blogger would you love to meet in real life?
- What accomplishment are you most proud of?
My Fave Posts are linked below check them out!
I would like to thank femmerewritten again, as this is my first nomination, it is very special…
Thank you for reading and a big congratulations to the nominees, I cannot wait to read your posts…
Until next time, stay beautiful, happy and positive,