Hello Beautiful People,
As mentioned in my previous post, today I will be talking to you about the alternative, (more affordable!) products that are also my favourites during summer!
- Garnier Skin Naturals BB Cream: This product not only hydrates the face but also makes the skin appear radiant. It doesn’t provide a high coverage but will reduce the appearance of redness and blemishes. It feels very lightweight and blends really well with the skin. This products costs £9.99.
- If you prefer to use a foundation I have two to offer. The first one is REVLON COLORSTAY MAKEUP foundation. This foundation has a buildable formula, depending on the type of look you’re going for, whether its daytime or night-time. It provides an even coverage which results in the skin looking natural and healthy. I don’t like foundations that feel heavy on the skin, and as it is summer I recommend the Revlon foundation as this one also feels lightweight. This product costs £12.99.
- The second foundation is RIMMEL WAKE ME UP foundation. Now before I begin, I wanted to let you guys know that I bought this foundation when I was tanned, thats why it is a different shade to the Revlon one, ( I had to clarify). I love using this foundation during breezy summer days. Why? Because it makes the skin glow and when I mean glow, I mean GLOW! Don’t worry I don’t mean like a highlighter but it instantly removes the tiredness and provides a radiant, healthy looking skin. So, if you do want to go for a dewy and glowy look then do try out the Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation. This product costs £8.99.
- The only drugstore concealer I use is the , Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer. I apply this directly under the eye and it really helps with under eye circles. Not only does it remove the darkness under the eye but it also brightens it. That is what I love about it, it instantly makes me look more awake. I also use this product on any other dark spots or blemishes across my face as it does provide a high coverage. This product costs £8.99.
- For my eyebrows I use the KIKO MILANO PRECISION EYEBROW Pencil. I need to sharpen mine but the shape of the tip allows you to achieve a more defined looking eyebrow. I also draw some hairs on my eyebrow to make it look more thick and I find it easy to do with this product as it says in the name it is very precise and enables you to have full control without smudging. It also comes with its own sharpener and separator comb! I bought this product during the sales and it only cost me £4.10.
- I’m sure that you’ve heard about this product as it has become popular within makeup tutorials. It is the NYX Professional Makeup Studio Finishing Powder. This product provides a translucent finish which is amazing as it can be used on all skin tones. I’ve been using this powder for a while now and honestly from the first use it has left my skin feeling soft and looking silky smooth. I definitely recommend this product! It costs £9.00.
- As you may know from my previous post I enjoy using the NARS Orgasm blush, however, it is pricey. So if you want to go for something cheaper then I suggest you invest in the BOURJOIS Little Round Pot Blusher. This one is in the colour 03 Brun Cuivré. The baked texture provides an easy application and feels light. It has shimmers in it and like the Nars blusher, makes the skin glow and feel amazing! This product costs £7.99.
- As for bronzer I use the REVOLUTION ULTRA BRONZE. This bronzer is buildable and easily blendable which allows you to create any look you want whether it is subtle or dramatic. It adds colour to the face and gives a matte finish. It is ONLY…£3.00.
- This next product is called REVOLUTION ULTRA CONTOUR PALETTE. This palette comes with various shades for contouring and sculpting. So I’ll leave the experimenting to you. The palette also comes with two baked highlighters that illuminate the cheekbones. A TIP: You can use this as a eyeshadow palette. Add the brown shade to your crease and the highlighter to your eyelid and brow bone, apply some mascara and you are ready to go!
- The next two products are lipsticks. The first one is L’OREAL PARIS COLOR RICHE LIPSTICK in the shade 633. This lipstick is very pigmented and it leaves the lips feeling soft and moisturised. This product costs £6.99.
- The second lipstick is a RIMMEL MOISTURE RENEW LIPSTICK in the shade Notting Hill Nude. As it says in the name this lipstick is very hydrating, it is easy to apply and is a perfect shade of nude! It costs £6.49.
- The last product is a REVLON PHOTOREADY 3D VOLUME MASCARA. This mascara separates your eyelashes and gives you big voluptuous lashes. I love this one as it doesn’t clump or look too thick. Its natural and perfect for a daytime look…
Guysss… I literally took the hallway mirror down as a background for the makeup products… My mum thought I was polishing the mirror *laughing so hard* like who would do that out of nowhere. Definitely not me!
Below you’ll find the photos of each product. I didn’t add any filters so you can see the true colour and form of the product. Thank you for, reading this, giving likes and comments on my previous posts… It means the world to me and being able to share the things I love with you makes me happy!! I would love for you to check out and follow my Instagram, I just opened a Facebook account for this blog so if you like what I share, follow me on there.
Hope you have a lovely week and see you in my next post. Stay beautiful and positive!